BAUCHI STATE GOVERNMENT
BAUCHI STATE WATER AND SEWERAGE CORPORATION
THIRD NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT (NUWSRP3)
REQUEST FOR BIDS
NAME OF PROJECT: Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (NUWSRP3)
CONTRACT TYPE: Construction of 500mm Transmission Mains from Gubi Dam Junction to Reservoir at Buzaye Hill
CREDIT NO: 5416¬_NG
NO: NG – BAUCHI NUWSRP III – 61724 CW – RFB
DATE OF ISSUANCE: 26th July, 2018
1. The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (NUWSRP3), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Construction of 500mm Transmission Mains from Gubi Dam Junction to Reservoir at Buzaye Hill.
2. The Bauchi State Water and Sewerage Corporation now invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of 500mm Transmission Mains from Gubi Dam Junction to Reservoir at Buzaye Hill. The contract period is 18 months and a margin of preference is not allowed. Interested bidders must have the following specific experience and financial capabilities:
• Minimum average annual construction turnover of US$5.07million equivalent to NGN1.55 billion or equivalent in a freely convertible currency, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed within the last five (5) (2013-2017) years;
• A minimum of 3 contracts each that have been satisfactorily and substantially completed as a prime contractor, joint venture member, management contractor or sub-contractor between 1st January 2012 and application submission deadline;
• Shall demonstrate that it has access to, or has available, liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means (independent of any contractual advance payment) sufficient to meet the construction cash flow requirements estimated at US$7.61million equivalent to NGN2.32billion for the subject contract net of the Bidder other commitments.
3. Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World’s Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 and revised November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 9:00am to 5:00pm (local time) at the address given below.
5. The bidding documents in English Language may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be through Bank Transfer only into the Project Account (Diamond Bank Plc, Account Name: 3rd NUWSRP Bauchi State Water, Account Number: 0045438159 (NGN), SORT CODE: 063030457). The document can be obtained at the address below or received by courier service as indicated in the bidder’s request for documents.
6. Bid must be delivered to the address below on or before 13th September, 2018. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 17th September, 2018 by 11:00am local time.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security, of NGN23,200,000.00 or equivalent in a freely convertible currency.
8. The address referred to above is:
The Project Coordinator, Engr. Aminu Aliyu Gital
Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project
Bauchi State Water and Sewerage Corporation
Room 2, Engineering Block,
No.15, Gombe Road,
Bauchi State, Nigeria
Tel: +234 80 3284 9137
E-mail: [email protected] , [email protected]
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.