TOTAL UPSTREAM NIGERIA LIMITED
Operator of the NNPC/TOTAL Joint Venture
PROVISION OF VESSEL TANK CLEANING AND TRANSPORTATION SERVICES FOR OML 130
NipeX Tender Reference No.: 1000003211
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) on behalf of Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN); invites interested and reputable indigenous suppliers with suitable personnel and relevant experience to apply to be considered for inclusion in the tenderers’ list for the subject matter.
2. Brief description of Work Scope and Specifications
The Scope of SERVICES shall involve all services necessary and incidental to the cleaning of platform Supply Vessels (PSV) tank used by TUPNI for drilling and other activities performed in OML 130. This shall include the;
• Mobilization of personnel and equipment including HAS critical equipment
• Cleaning of defined vessel’s tanks and recovery of all waste from these tanks to the satisfaction of Vessel Master and TUPNI Representative
• Evacuation of recovered waste from the vessel in appropriate waste receptacles and transportation to designated waste management facility
3. Mandatory Requirements:
• To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested suppliers are required to be prequalified Sludge Treatment /Tank Cleaning Services (3.05.22) and /or Waste Management Services (3.15.07) category of the NipeX Joint Qualification Scheme (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Suppliers in this category will receive an Invitation to submit Tender for the above SERVICES.
• To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
• If you not listed in a Product/Service category but you are registered with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to do business, contact the NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
• To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
4. Closing Date:
Only Suppliers, who are registered and have a “LIVE” subscription status in NJQS service category Sludge Treatment /Tank Cleaning Services (3.05.22) and /or Waste Management Services (3.15.07) at 1600hrs on Wednesday 15th August, 2018, being the advert closing date, shall be invited to submit technical tenders.
5. Additional Information:
• Full tendering procedure will be provided only to suppliers that have been successfully pre-qualified in NJQS.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of TUPNI to award any contract to any company and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from TUPNI and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
• All costs incurred in registering and pre-qualifying for this and other product/service categories in NJQS shall be borne by the supplier.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.