THE INTERCOUNTRY CENTRE FOR ORAL HEALTH (ICOH) FOR AFRICA
(IN COLLABORATION WITH WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION)
3 CBN ROAD, P.M.B. 2067, JOS, PLATEAU STATE, NIGERIA
INVITATION TO TENDER
1. The Intercountry Centre for Oral Health (ICOH) for Africa, Jos, is a Federal Ministry of Health Agency in collaboration with the World Health Organization responsible for Oral Health Research and Training Initiatives. In compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007 as regards procurement of goods, works and services, the Centre hereby invites interested, reputable and competent Contractors /Suppliers for the procurement of the following items as appropriated in 2018 Appropriation.
2. SCOPE AND CATEGORY: GOODS
LOT 1: Procurement and Installation of 2 Nos. 100KVA soundproof Generators/100KVA Transformer
LOT 2: Procurement and Installation of Medical/Dental consumables/Dental Unit/ X-ray/OPG
LOT 3: Construction of Boreholes with 10,000 Capacity Steel Tanks
LOT 4: Procurement of Project Vehicle(s) and Insurance Policy cover
LOT 5: Reticulation of Water System
B. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
1. Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms CAC2 and CAC7
2. Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017) valid till 31st December, 2018.
3. Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
4. Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
5. Evidence of current Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
6. Evidence of Registration on the Bureau of Public Procurement National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Supplier by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1st January, 2019 or valid certificate issued by the BPP.
7. Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of The Intercountry Centre for Oral Health for Africa or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
8. Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017).
9. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
10. Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of awards, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects.
11. Letter of Authorization from the Original Manufacturers in accordance with approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorized representatives should bid for Lot 4.
12. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company/firm’s letter head paper bearing amongst others the registration number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact address, telephone number (GSM) and e-mail address.
C. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the office of the Secretary Tenders Board, Office of the Head of Procurement on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into the Intercountry Centre for Oral Health (ICOH) for Africa’s Remita account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria.
D. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidder are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of technical and financial bids with soft copy of financial bid in MS Excel format packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelope together in a bigger sealed/waxed envelope and addressed to The Director Intercountry Centre for Oral Health (ICOH) for Africa, No.3 CBN Road, P.M.B. 2067, Jos. The sealed enveloped should be clearly marked with (the name of the Project and the Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the Tender Box located in the Office of The Head of Procurement not later than on Monday 10th September, 2018 at 12 noon.
E. OPENING OF BID
The Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12 noon on Monday 10th September, 2018 at the Auditorium of the Centre in the presence of all bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of the Secretary Tenders Board, as the Office will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Head of Procurement 08033330401 and e-mail: [email protected]
F. GENERAL INFORMATION
• Bid must be in English language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
• Bid submitted after the deadline for submission will be returned unopened.
• Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots (note: this maximum calling is important in order not to over-stretch bidder’s capacity, and causing delay in project delivery).
• All costs will be borne by the bidders.
• All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while financial bid of un-successful bidders will be returned unopened.
• Only shortlisted Consultants will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
• The Centre is not bound to prequalify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.