GOVERNMENT OF OYO STATE
WATER CORPORATION OF OYO STATE
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
1. As an addendum in our advertisement on the National Dailies recently, Water Corporation of Oyo State on behalf of Oyo State Government invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from reputable firms for the execution of the following projects:
LOT 1 – Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Sanusi, Ibadan.
LOT 2 – Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Pade, Ibadan
LOT 3 – Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Owode Estate, Apata, Ibadan
LOT 4 – Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Ogboro, Oke-Ogun Area
LOT 5 – Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Ago-Are /Tede, Oke-Ogun Area
LOT 6 – Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Okeho, Oke-Ogun Area.
LOT 7 – Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Alabata, Moniya Area Ibadan
LOT 8 – Replacement of Damaged sections of the Rising Main and Laying of Distribution network in Ayete, Idere and Tapa.
LOT 9 – Construction of Earth Dam for Igbo-Elerin in Lagelu Local Government, Arolu in Surulere Local Government and Igangan in Ibarapa East Local Government of Oyo State.
LOT 10 – Purchase and Installation of Gas Power Plants for Asejire and Eleyele Water Supply Schemes.
LOT 11 – Purchase and Installation of 500KVA Generating Sets for Saki and Eruwa Water Supply Schemes.
2. PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Interested Firms must submit the following documents:
i. Evidence of Registration with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement
ii. Evidence of Registration of Business Premises with Ministry of Trade, Investment and Cooperatives.
iii. Evidence of Company Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
iv. Evidence of payment of Company Income Tax.
v. Evidence of payment of personal Income tax by at least 2 Directors of the Company.
vi. Evidence of successful completion of similar project in the past i.e. letters of award of contract and certificate of completion.
vii. Provision of Quality Assurance and Quality control policy.
3. Submitted EOI must be made in English language.
4. Any clarification on EOI should e directed to the General Manager, Water Corporation of Oyo State before the closing date.
5. Fully completed EOI documents shall be enclosed in sealed envelope clearly marked at the top left hand corner by legibly indicating the particular project of interest and addressed to: The Secretary, Oyo State Tenders Board, Office of the Executive Governor, Secretariat, Ibadan. To reach him not later than 10:00am on Friday, 3rd August, 2018.
6. EOI documents will be opened in the presence of the Firms’ representative who chose to attend at the Office of the Director (Cabinet) Governor’s Office, Secretariat, Ibadan at 12:00 noon on Friday, 3rd August, 2018.
7. For further information, interested Firms can contact:
The General Manager, Water Corporation of Oyo State,
P.M.B. 5339, Secretariat, Ibadan, Oyo State. Tel No.: 08033883727.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.