ACTION AGAINST HUNGER MISSION – NIGERIA
Action Against Hunger is a non-governmental and non-profit organization founded in 1979 in Paris – France. Action Against Hunger Nigeria is developing programs and activities aimed at fighting hunger through the improvement of food security, children and pregnant & lactating women nutritional status and access to water.
Within the framework of its assistance program in Nigeria, the Action Against Hunger intends to engage Suppliers Non Food Items, Vehicle Repair Services, Vehicles and RUTF Products and is hereby floating tender for interested suppliers. Bid documents can be obtained from the email below
For more information, prospective bidders can contact Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm GMT + 1 at the email address or by phone contact below:
Submissions will be delivered in hard copy sealed envelopes to below address:
Action Against Hunger Office, James Iroha Close, off Muhamed Sanusi Street, off 69 Road Gwarimpa, Abuja.
Action Against Hunger does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest tender or any bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the tender.
The deadline for submission of applications is Friday 17th August, 2018 at 5:00pm (GMT+1 time).
• NG-AB-02828 – Borehole Drilling in the North East (Enhancing Food Security in Yobe State, North-Eastern Nigeria).
• NG-AB-02829 – Seeds, (Amaranthus, Spinach, Groundnut, Tomatoes, Carrot, Sorrel, Onions, Soya bean, Sesame).
• NG-AB-02833 – Laptop Computers.
• NG-AB-02830 – Consultancy for Value Chain Analysis Enhancing Food Security in Yobe State, North-East Nigeria.
• NG-AB-02834 – Consultancy for Barrier Analysis Multisectoral nutrition, WASH and livelihood support to the vulnerable population in Yobe State.
• NG-AB-02835 – Consultancy Resilience Analysis Multisectoral nutrition, WASH and livelihood support to the vulnerable population in Yobe State.
• NG-AB-02836 – Consultancy Cost of diet and hygiene study Multisectoral nutrition, WASH and livelihood support to the vulnerable population in Yobe State.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.