FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, ENUGU
ADVERTISEMENT FOR TENDER FOR THE PROVISION OF CATERING SERVICES (KITCHEN AND CANTEEN) AT NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, ENUGU
In compliance with Public Procurement Act of 2007, the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu invites reputable and experienced Caterers to tender in respect of Catering Services for Patients/Staff in the Hospital.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR TENDER
1. Company Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Three years Tax Clearance Certificate
3. Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certification with TIN No.
4. Bank Reference showing Financial Capability
5. Certificate of Compliance with National Pension Commission Guidelines
6. Certificate of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Guidelines
7. Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund ECS Clearance Certificate (Compliance with Employers Compensation Act which requires that all Employers of Labour must remit 1% of the Total Annual Emolument of their workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund)
8. A sworn affidavit to attest to Non-Affinity of Contractor with any Member of Tenders Board of NOHE and Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
9. Copy of Audited Account for the past three years
10. Photocopy of Memorandum of Association
11. Verifiable evidence of past experiences in similar jobs/services in similar institutions
12. Evidence of Possession of Recruiter’s License
13. Staff profile showing total number and evidence of professional certification of staff
14. Evidence of Medical Certification of Fitness of operational staff
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Interested Contractors are advised to obtain Bid Document from the Procurement Department on presentation of evidence of payment of Non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only direct to the National Orthopaedic Hospital Account.
2. The Technical Qualification and Financial documents must be packaged in separate envelopes tagged “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid” with the company’s name and marked “TENDER FOR THE PROVISION OF CATERING SERVICES (KITCHEN AND CANTEEN) AT NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL ENUGU.”
3. The Technical Qualification documents should be arranged serially as listed above.
4. Completed Bid Documents (Both Technical and Financial Bids) should be enclosed in a bigger envelope sealed and addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu and inserted into the Tender box at the Procurement Department not later than 12 noon Monday 27th August, 2018.
ISSUES OF NOTE
i. Late submission shall be rejected. Documents submitted after six (6) weeks from the date of this advert will automatically disqualify the applicant(s).
ii. This advertisement is published for information purpose only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Hospital to award a contract.
iii. The Hospital reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or assigning any reasons thereto.
iv. Only the Financial bid of companies that meet the technical criteria shall be opened during the bid opening.
v. The Hospital is not bound to accept the lowest bidder or any.
vi. The hospital shall not be responsible for any cost incurred by any contractor for preparation and submission of bid documents
vii. Independent observers and interested members of the public are invited to the Bid Opening on Monday 27th August, 2018 at 1:00pm at the New Conference Hall.
viii. The General Public is further informed that the Board, Medical Director, Management and Tenders Board Committee of National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu do not operate any Facebook account nor request for money or any other benefits in order to award contracts. Anyone dealing with Facebook accounts or other social media purported to belong to any of the above mentioned does so at his/her own peril.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST
Previous articleNATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, ENUGUNext articleNATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, ENUGU
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.