FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
NATIONAL COUNCIL ON PRIVATIZATION
SECRETARIAT: BUREAU OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISE
INVITATION TO BIDS FOR SALE MINERAL HOUSE, LAGOS & MAKERI HOUSE, JOS
PROPERTIES OF THE NIGERIAN MINING CORPORATION (NMC)
1. In line with the on-going Privatization Programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN), the National Council on Privatization (NCP) with the Bureau of Public Enterprise (BPE) as its Secretariat hereby invites Expression of Interest (EOIs) from interested buyers to acquire Mineral House, Lagos and Makeri House, Jos, both properties of the Nigerian Mining Corporation.
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPERTIES
i) Mineral House, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
This is a three-Storey building comprising of an Administrative Block with a guest house and Two Block of Seven (7) Nos Three (3) Bedroom flats with boys quarters. It is situated at No.9 Ajayi Street, off Ogundana Street, by Allen Avenue, Ikeja –Lagos. It has two wings and covers a land area of 1,760 Sqm.
ii) Makeri House, Jos, Plateau State
Is the former designated official residence of the Managing Director of NMC. The property comprises of a 5-bedroom bungalow, a guest chalet of two bedroom, 10-room boys quarters, lock up garages, car ports, kitchen and toilets and covers an expanse of land estimated at 46,500m2.
The FGN intends to offer the properties to individual/companies who will acquire and use the properties for the benefit of its citizens.
3. CONDITION OF BIDDING
• Bid forms are obtainable from BPE (Room 115) or download from BPE website www.bpe.gov.ng.
• Payment of non-refundable bidding fee of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000.00) payable to BPE through RRR.
• Each bidder should indicate on the left hand corner of envelope the property bided for.
• Completed bid forms should be submitted along with the following:
a) Copy of Certificate of Incorporation (for Corporate bodies only).
b) Copy of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (for Corporate bodies only).
c) Evidence of wire payment for the non-refundable bidding fee.
d) Ten percent (10%) of the bid offer to be wired to BPE RRR account and attached evidence of payment.
e) Unsuccessful bidders will be refunded their 10% deposit while for the successful bidders, it will form part of the payment for the property.
• Completed bid forms should be submitted within 21 days of this publication to the address below:
The Director General
The Presidency, Bureau of Public Enterprises
Hamza Zayyad House
11, Osun Crescent, Maitama
Abuja – Nigeria
E-mail: [email protected] [email protected]
Project Manager: [email protected]
Contact: 08091463390, 08037035163
4. Bidders will be invited for the financial bids opening and the bidder with the highest offer will be declared the winner.
5. Full payment for the property would be made within 90 days.
6. Prospective buyers are advised to inspect the properties and make their assessment before submitting their bids.
All bids must be submitted not later than 5:00pm on Monday, 6th August, 2018.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.