GOVERNMENT OF DELTA STATE OF NIGERIA
P.M.B. 5, OZORO, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS TO TENDER FOR YEAR 2016 TETFUND ANNUAL INTERVENTION PROJECTS
The Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro invites applications from interested Contractors for pre-qualification for the year 2016 TETFund Annual Intervention Projects.
2.0 PROJECTS FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR TENDER
Lot 1: Construction of One-Storey Academic Staff Office Building (comprising 24Nr. Offices and 12Nr. Toilets)
Lot 2: Construction of One-Storey Classroom Building (comprising 8Nr. Classrooms, 8Nr. Confectionary Stores and 12Nr. Toilets)
Lot 3: Construction of 2Nr. 120 Capacity Auditorium (including external works)
Lot 4(a): Procurement and Installation of 20Nr. Swivel office chair, 20Nr. 4ft office table with side drawer consisting 3 open compartments, 4Nr. High back revolving chair and 4Nr. High quality tables size 5000 x 1000mm made of polish wood for the Academic building.
Lot 4(b): Procurement and Installation of 128Nr. 5-in-1 MBS wood and steel lecture theatre seats for furnishing of Classroom building
Lot 4(c): Procurement and Installation of 48Nr. 5-in-1 wood and steel lecture theatre seats for furnishing of twin Auditorium
Lot 5: Procurement and Supply of 1Nr. Brand new Toyota Hiace Bus with standard roof, fully air conditioned, ABS, air bags, electronic side mirror, power steering, fabric seat etc. with 3 years warranty
3.0 PRE-QUALIFICATION/TENDER REQUIREMENTS
Interested and competent Contractors wishing to be considered for pre-qualification for the contract as required submitting the following:
• Evidence of Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration.
• Evidence of valid Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years, valid till 31st December, 2018
• Evidence of Compliance with current Pension Fund – PENCOM, valid till 31st December, 2018
• Evidence of Compliance with the National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
• Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund, ITF compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2018
• Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by BPP or a copy of Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance with the requirement
• Name and address of banker(s) including a letter of reference from the bank
• Company’s Profile including details of key staff strength, equipment and plants, including machinery owned or hired by the Company where applicable
• Evidence of involvement in similar contracts at least three similar jobs executed in the last five years, stating contracts sum and showing evidence of award and timely completion/practical completion certificates
• Evidence of current sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars, and no Director of the Company has been convicted in any court in Nigeria or other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
4.0 COLLECTION OF TENDERS DOCUMENTS
Interested Companies are to collect the Tenders Documents from the Office of the Director of Works and Estate Services, Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, on evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N10,000 paid to the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro stipulated Bank.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION TENDERS DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit the Technical Bid and Financial Bid packaged in separately sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid”. They are to thereafter put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelopes clearly marked TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS stating the lot(s) or project(s) of interest. The bigger envelope is to be addressed to:
Delta State Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 05, Ozoro.
Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder. The submission deadline/closing date shall be 10:00am on Monday20th August, 2018. Bidders are hereby informed that late bids shall be rejected.
6.0 OPENING OF BID
The Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for the submission at 10:00am on Monday, 20th August, 2018 in the presence of the bidders or their/representatives present, only successful bidders in the technical evaluation shall be invited for the Financial Bids Opening on a later day while unsuccessful bids shall be returned to the bidders unopened
7.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
i) All shortlisted, pre-qualification bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening. Bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned unopened
ii) All bids submitted after the deadline will (not be accepted) be returned
iii) Bidders are required to sign the register of bidders on submission of the bids
iv) Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities.
S. O. Onaibre
Registrar/Secretary to Council
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.