REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
Purpose: Car Hire Contract Sokoto State
Issuance Date: July 5th, 2018
Deadline for Submissions: July 11th, 2018
The Johns Hopkins University for Communication Project – Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is a five-year, USAID-funded project. the goal of Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is to increase the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviours and five provide targeted behaviours in the areas of malaria, maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality SBC programming. Implementation will vary by health area across eleven states.
PURPOSE AND SPECIFICATIONS
Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria seeks to enter into a car hire service Agreement for 12 months with eligible care hire companies in Sokoto State to provide car hire services. The contract is subject to renewal based on available funding and satisfactory performance.
Vendors should quote for the cost of transportation within/outside all the LGAs in Sokoto State. Quote for the cost of transportation covering the 23 LGAs within the state and other surrounding areas/LGAs.
• Dange Shuni
• Sabon Birni
• Sokoto North
• Sokoto South
PLEASE QUOTE FOR:
1. Hourly rate within Sokoto Metropolis and other LGAs, neighbouring States
2. Full day rate within Sokoto Metropolis (6am to 6pm) and other LGAs, neighboring States.
3. Rates for half day within Sokoto Metropolis and other LGAs, neighbouring States.
4. Airport drop off and pick up in Birnin Kebbi and Sokoto State
5. Drop off and to all LGAs within Sokoto State
6. Return trips to all LGAs within the Sokoto State
7a. Drop off surrounding states and to BA – N field state;
• Gasau, Zamfara State
• Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State
• Abuja, FCT
• Makurdi, Otukpo in Benue State
• Lafia, Keffi in Nasarawa State
7b. Return trips to surrounding states and to Ba – N field state
8. Cost of daily sleep over in any LGAs with BA – Nigeria staff
9. Cost of daily sleep over the surrounding states with BA – Nigeria staff
10. Fully day rates within surrounding states.
Vendors should state the type of vehicle, with the quantity available for easy service delivery and prices where necessary e.g. SUV, Saloon, Sienna, 18 Seater-Bus, 32 Seater-Coastal Bus, Pick Up, Trucks etc.
Vendors must state response time to vehicle requests.
Vendors must submit copies of their company registration and Tax registration in Nigeria.
Vendors must possess valid vehicle documents with up-to-date insurance certificate, and all drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
Vehicles must be in good working condition, fully air conditioned and have safety gadgets and tools such as fire extinguishers, caution sign, fully equipped first kits etc.
All quotes must be submitted in Naira.
Include Bank details and Tax Identification Number.
All submitted quotes must remain valid for a period of 9 days.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
• Proof of up-to-date vehicle documents
• Proof of Company registration in Nigeria
• Proof of business place of verifiable ownership
• Evidence of past performance on similar jobs
• Assessment of vehicles in company’s fleet
• Quick response time to vehicle requests
SUBMISSION OF QUOTES
Each vendor responding to this RFQ should send their quotes via email to [email protected] by or before 5pm on Wednesday 11th July, 2018. All quotations must be on the company’s official letterhead and quotations must be duly signed. Please ensure that quotations capture all the requirements for selection. Any email received without following the submission instructions will be disqualified. Quotations should be addressed to:
The Chief of Party, BA-N
Ref: RFQ for Car Hire Contract Sokoto State
16 House 1, P.O.W Mafemi Crescent, Utako.
Please state your payment terms while quoting. However, BA-N’s preferred term is full payment after receipt of service bill from your company at the end of every month within the period of this contract.
HC3 Nigeria is VAT exempt, so please do not include VAT fees when quoting. Also note that HC3 will deduct 10% withholding tax from the total sum for services and remit to FIRS on behalf of the vendor.
HC3 reserves the right to consider any quotations received after the end of the deadline.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.