LOKOJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE UNDERLISTED PROJECTS
The Lokoja Local Government Council Kogi State in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 invites interested, competent and reputable contractors to tender for the:
Lot i) Renovation and Furnishing of Chairman Office
Lot ii) Fencing and Rehabilitation of two (2) Cemetery
Lot iii) Furnishing of Lokoja Local Government Area Traditional Council Office
Lot iv) Construction of Boreholes for Lokoja Local Government Area Traditional Office and other areas
Lot v) Motor-park maintenance
Lot vi) Grading of Rural feeder roads
1. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) (Photocopy).
2. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years: 2014, 2015 & 2016.
3. Company profile indicating personnel, equipment and professionalism.
4. Bank Reference Letter with evidence of financial capacity.
5. Copy of VAT registration certificate and evidence of remittance.
6. Evidence of experience with similar jobs executed (if any).
7. Evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender fee of N150, 000.00.
8. Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
9. Evidence of registration with Lokoja Local Government.
10. All interested contractors should visit the Local Government for site inspection and collection of bid documents.
11. Opening of bid date would be communicated later.
SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
All submission of bids should be made not later than Fourteen (14) days from the date of publication in a sealed envelope marked ‘Bid’ on the right corner to the Secretary Lokoja Local Government Tender Board.
This invitation should not be construed as a commitment on the part of Local Government Tender Board Committee to enter into any form of contract with any Company nor shall it entitle any company to make claims from the Tender Board.
DIRECTOR OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT/HLGA
LOKOJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT
SOURCE: TRIBUNE NEWSPAPER
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.