NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District,
P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja – Nigeria
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FROM PROFESSIONAL ESTATE SURVEYORS AND VALUERS FOR THE PROVISION OF VALUATION AND LAND ACQUISITION SERVICES FROM 2018 TO 2020
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is an integrated Oil and Gas company engaged in petroleum/gas exploitation, transportation, storage and marketing. In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 NNPC intends to engage qualified and reputable professional Estate Surveyors and Valuers that would be required from time to time in the course of its daily operations, and to meet up with the statutory requirements from 2018 to 2020.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICES
The scope of services shall include the determination of Fair Market, Indemnity, and Reinstatement Values, as well as Compensation Values of Unexhausted improvements as may be required. To this end, the expression shall cover the two (2) primary areas of the required services viz; Valuation and Land Acquisition
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
All interested bidders seeking to be considered must satisfy the following requirements specified below:
1. Evidence of current registration with Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON).
2. Evidence of Incorporation /Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
3. Evidence of Firm’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (i.e. 2015, 2016 & 2017).
4. Evidence of compliance with the provisions of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of copy of compliance certificate from Industrial Training Fund expiring in December, 2018.
5. Evidence of compliance with Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act by inclusion of copy of Compliance Certificate expiring in December, 2018.
6. Evidence of compliance with PENCOM Reform Act 2004 by inclusion of valid Pension Clearance Certificate expiring in December, 2018.
7. Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by BPP expiring in June 2018.
Bidders are also expected to provide the following:
A. Evidence of Valuation and Land Acquisition Services provided within the last five (5) years (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017).
B. Audited Accounts for the past three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017) which must bear the stamp of Audit Firm.
C. Five (5No.) relevant and verifiable cognate experience with NNPC, or other organization on similar projects in the last five (5) years (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017) with progress photographs. (Job completion certificates required in each completed work).
D. Current and in-place organizational structure with detailed experience and skills of key management personnel with names.
E. Firm’s staff strength with evidences of qualifications and employment.
F. A prospective bidder shall make provision of sworn affidavit to support action as follows:
i. To allow NNPC verify all claims made in your submission.
ii. To allow NNPC verify that your organization is not in receivership, nor the subject to any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of windup petition or proceedings.
iii. To confirm that the company is not in replacement for a hitherto tax defaulting company.
iv. A written statement confirming that your company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for a criminal offence relating to fraud or any financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
v. Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committee of the NNPC or BPP is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
Three copies of Expression of Interest (EOI) must be packaged in sealed envelopes clearly marked:
“REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FROM PROFESSIONAL ESTATE SURVEYORS AND VALUERS FOR THE PROVISION OF VALUATION AND LAND ACQUISITION SERVICES FROM 2018 TO 2020”.
To reach the address giver below on or before 12 noon Friday, the 6th of April, 2018:
CS DEXCOM Tenders Board,
Room 45B, First Floor,
Block D, NNPC Towers
Herbert Macaulay Way
All EOI received shall be publicly opened and endorsed immediately following the deadline in the presence of invited observers and prospective bidders.
All the Bidders are invited to attend the EOI Opening session holding at:
1st Floor, Block A,
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
It must be noted that:
1. Late submission shall be rejected.
2. All submission should be arranged and numbered in the order listed above.
3. Only companies who submit the required information and meet the pre-qualification criteria will be invited to participate in the next stage of the tender process.
4. Successful candidates shall form the Corporation’s database for Estate Surveyors and Valuers related jobs.
5. NNPC shall deal directly with only authorized officers of the interested companies and not through individuals or agents.
6. All costs incurred by your company as a result of this expression of interest and other associated cost in respect of this exercise shall be borne solely by your company.
7. This process of prequalification neither creates any commitment nor establishes any legal relationship with NNPC.
8. All information must be provided in English Language.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.