FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
PUBLIC DISPLAY EXERCISE ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (EIA) OF THE PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF BASE TRANSCEIVER STATIONS (BTS) IN THE SOUTH EAST GEO-POLITICAL ZONE OF NIGERIA (ENUGU, ABIA AND ANAMBRA STATES) BY AMERICAN TOWERS COOPERATION (ATC).
In accordance with the provisions of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Act CAP E12 LFN 2004, which makes it mandatory for proponents of all new major development activities to carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for their proposed projects, the Federal Ministry of Environment hereby announces a twenty-one (21) working days Public Notice for information and comments on the Draft EIA report submitted by ATC Nigeria Limited.
THE DISPLAY CENTERS ARE:
• Enugu State Ministry of Environment, Enugu, Enugu State.
• Abia State Ministry of Environment, Umuahia, Abia State.
• Anambra State Ministry of Environment, Awka, Anambra State.
• Federal Ministry of Environment Office, Enugu, Enugu State.
• Federal Ministry of Environment Office, Umuahia, Abia State.
• Federal Ministry of Environment Office, Awka, Anambra State.
• Federal Ministry of Environment, Environment House (Brown) Building, Central Business District, Abuja, F.C.T.
BRIEF PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
The proposed project will involve the Construction, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Base Transceiver Station Facilities in the South East Region of Nigeria made up of Enugu, Abia and Anambra States
DURATION OF DISPLAY:
Date: 1st – 29th March, 2018
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily.
ALL COMMENTS RECEIVED SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE HON.
MINISTER, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT ON OR BEFORE 5TH APRIL, 2018.
FOR: HONOURABLE MINISTER
SOURCE: DAILY SUN
All rights reserved to the respective brands – Tenders in Nigeria.